Beaches in Bali are the heavenly places on Earth, which drags most tourists and travellers towards its scenic and thrilling beauty.
Not only peace and relaxation Bali beaches also offer you a lot of fun activities like swimming, surfing, Scuba diving, Parasailing, water skiing, and many more adventurous water sports. Or, if not, you can also end your day by dipping feet into the crystal clear water with a mesmerising sunset view.
Are you planning a trip to Bali? And now the most challenging task over here is deciding which one to visit so here we’ve made a list of top 7 must-visit beaches to help you out.
What’s here for me
- Kuta beach
- Seminyak beach
- Nusa dua beach
- Jimbaran beach
- Padang padang
- Lovina beach
- Sanur beach
Kuta beach is the world-famous beach of Bali. The coastline of Kuta beach is 5 kilometres.
- The beach is highly precise in cleanliness.
- It has a large number of elegant resorts, clubs, and restaurants.
- The golden sand beach attracts the tourists for its appealing sunset view, and it’s also known as Sunset beach.
- This beach is well known as a video shooting location for the Indonesian Television series.
- Activities you can adore there: swimming, sunbathing, surfing, sailing, beachside drinking and dining, paragliding, partying.
How to reach: From Ngurah Rai International Airport you can get to Kuta by bus or car which takes approximately around 25-40 mins. If you get a taxi, you’ll get there by 25 mins at most whereas the bus trip cost you a little extra time.
Seminyak beach is in the southern region of Bali. Famous as Sunrise beach. There are many reasons why people fall in love with this beach:
- The beach isn’t much crowded and is suitable for relaxing with your friends.
- The most stunning beach of Bali with luxurious resorts and restaurants.
- You can enjoy swimming, surfing, horseback riding, Scuba diving, sunbathing many activities.
- You can even enjoy the colourful nightlife of Bali at Seminyak beach.
How to reach: Seminyak is around 10.5km away from Bali Denpasar airport and would take less than 40 mins to get to Seminyak If you travel by driving, but the situation. depends on the traffic
3.Nusa Dua Beach
This white sand beach with pure blue water is a perfect place for both honeymoon couples and travelling families with an additional facility of spas, watersports.
- You can enjoy Swimming, Water Parasailing, Boating, Scuba diving, snorkelling, Jet Ski, and sunbathing.
- It is a clean and calm beach with bright golden sand and clear Egyptian blue colour water.
- You can also explore the vibrant and colourful sea life of corals and fishes there.
- Avid golfers can also tie in a visit to the Nusa Dua Golf Course, and it also adds a little spice to their vacation in Bali.
How to reach: Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali is the nearest airport to reach Nusa Dua Beach, which distances around 12km. You can reach it by hiring a cab from Jimbaran and Denpasar.
4. Jimbaran Beach
It is a diverse tranquil beach on South Bali which spread over an area of 4 km. You can spend favourable quality time with your loved ones with a peaceful and soothing environment at this splendid beach among the rest of the beaches in Bali.
- The best place for beach lovers is everything you can dream of starting from Coral reefs, sun-loungers, luxury hotels, oceanside seafood restaurants, and a diverse dining option.
- You can shop souvenirs and must check out the famous fish market at Jimbaran.
- You can evidence the magic of the beach just by walking along the seashore and incredible view of the sunset.
How to reach: Depending on the traffic, it takes 20 mins from the airport to reach Jimbaran through the official airport cab.
5. Padang Padang
Padang Padang beach is on the Bukit peninsula featuring a long and narrow stretch of pale gold sand beach. Pantai Labuan Sait is also known as the leading Padang Padang beach with pleasant and happy surroundings.
- The beach got popular after featuring in a movie named “Eat, pray and love” in 2010.
- Best place for suntanning, swimming, surfing and all kind of watersports.
- While reaching Padang Padang, you’ll also meet monkeys on your way.
- It has cafes and shops for souvenirs.
- It is also dog-friendly so you can take your pet for some playtime.
How to reach: It’s just 20-30 mins drive from Bali International Airport, and you can easily book a cab. If you are travelling from Kuta, Seminyak or Canggu, It might take more than 1 hour on a two or4 wheelers.
Lovina beach is famed for its black sand, coral reefs, and Dolphins. It is on the north coast of Bali, which is mostly 5km long stretch.
- It is a volcanic sand beach which provides many fun activities like snorkelling, diving, and a fabulous sunset view.
- You can enjoy banana boating, jet skiing, surfing, and it also has kid-friendly water sports.
- For Lovina dolphin tour dancing in the water, you need to wake up early in the morning. The dolphin view lasts approximately 2 hours.
- There are also many cheap and luxurious resorts near Lovina beach for tourists with excellent facilities.
How to reach: Driving Lovina from Kuta, is the nearest around 90kms. For transportation, you can rent a car or travel by bus, which takes about 3 hrs.
Sanur beach is the most appealing white sand beaches in Bali, which is more than 5km long stretch on the southeast side of Bali.
- Many visitors beach broad walks with lined shops, massages, and restaurants.
- It has a safe and clean water suitable tropical swimmable beach, Jet Ski, Fly Fish, Banana Boat, Parasailing, windsurfing, and so much more.
- You can start your day with an enchanting sunrise and can also dip your feet in water to feel the chill water to relax.
- The local food market at night with a lot of delicious food to taste and try.
- If you desire to spend your night at Sanur, You should also try their five stars Sanur beach resorts.
How to reach: It will take about 40 minutes to reach Sanur beach If you are travelling by cab from Ngurah Rai International Airport. If you are driving from Kuta, it might cost you around 30 mins, and from Ubud, it’s about 40 mins.
The pristine water of beaches in Bali, soothing environment with the breeze is what many desire to have once in their life. Bali’s best beaches mentioned above. If you ever decide to visit Bali, must-visit anyone beach or all the beaches in Bali if possible to make the life-longing experience unfadable.
Worried about the water activities you can enjoy in Bali check out our blog on 15 awesome water activities To do with your family.
Ans: Yes, previously there were a lot of plastic wastes on the beaches, but due to increased concern, now the beaches are cleaned every morning.
Ans: There are numerous resorts and hotels present near each beach in Bali you can choose your resort according to your will. They provide experience there with excellent services.
Ans: Yes, they are safe for swimming according to the stats and data available there are a few sharks present in Nusa dua and Padang Bai, but they haven’t caused any harm to humans till now.
Ans: No, Beaches of Bali are spotless, and the beach water is pristine with a healthy surrounding of people. The locals of Bali are very concerned about the cleanliness and have started a campaign called Keep Bali clean.
Ans: Favourably the answer is:
1.Nusa dua beach