Mount Batur is one of the active volcano sights in the world. Mount Batur trekking is one of the best mountain hiking opportunity for the traveller to see the beautiful sunrise.
According to Hindu belief, it is also one of the sacred mountains in the world.
So in this article, we will know everything about the Mount Batur trekking tour.
- Where is Mount Batur?
- How can you reach Mount Batur trekking?
- Preparation for Mount Batur trekking
- What you will get by Mount Batur trekking?
- Basic things you need to know about Mount Batur Trekking
- Best place to visit near Mount Batur Trekking, Bali
- What else you can do in Mount Batur?
1. Where is Mount Batur?
- Mount Batur is located in the Kintamani region, Bali Island, Indonesia.
- Kintamani is known as the largest Bamboo producer in Bali
2. How can you reach Mount Batur trekking?
- If anyone wants to get the adventure of Mount Batur trekking then he/she should know the perfect way to reach the destination.
- Here are the details about how you can reach Mount Batur trekking.
- To go Bali from India flight is the best option.
- So, from India, you can take flight for Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. But remember there are a few direct flights from India To Bali.
- You have to go via Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- From Ngurah Rai International Airport it will take 1 h 45 min (72.2 km) via Jl. Raya Payangan to reach Kintamani.
- Then you should go to Accommodation.
- Finding accommodation is easy in Kintamani because it is a tourist place.
- So, for your trekking firstly you should take accommodation.
- There are many Hostels, Villas and Hotels in Kintamani.
- Batur Panorama
- Batur View Homestay
- Bukit Catu Hostel and Bungalows
- Villa Jempana
- Bintang House
Choosing accommodation is totally depends upon your comfort and budget.
Book your Accommodation with BaliChalo.com for a beautiful package.
4. Preparation for Mount Batur trekking
- After taking accommodation just go for the rest.
- The thing which will give value to your visit is to see the Sunrise from Mount Agung And Mount Agang.
- For which you have to wake up early in the morning(2.00 A.M).
- There are a number of tour companies who will help you to hike Mt. Batur. They will take you from your place to Mt. Batur trekking point.
- The hiking height of Mount Batur is about 1717 meters so for your safety you should reach the starting point on time or you should take a guide.
- Because every day 200 people are hiking Mount Batur. So, with them, you may not need any guide.
- The trekking will take approximately two hours to climb up and 3 hours to climb down.
5. What you will get by Mount Batur trekking?
The things you will get by Mount Batur trekking are
- Beautiful sunrise
- Experience of walking with the cloud
- Beautiful lake water like glass, below the mountain
- Attractive surrounding villages
The best trek is the sunrise of Mount Batur. At the peak at sunrise, you can enjoy the beautiful colors of the sky.
The beauty of the sunrise will decrease your tiredness.
6. Basic things you need to know about Mount Batur Trekking
- Location- Mount Batur is located at the northwest of Mount Agung, Kintamani region, Bali Island, Indonesia.
- Best Month for visit- July
- Language– Balinese language
- Timing– It will take two hours to hike. And to see the sunrise start your journey early in the morning.
- Trekking Ticket price– IDR 100.000 (INR 475) per person. Vary according to season.
- Outfit– The temperature of the mountain changes according to place. So a workout outfit will be the best choice for the trekking with a Jacket.
7. Best place to visit near Mount Batur, Bali
- Besakih Temple- It is also known as Bali’s mother temple. It has 86 temples and shrines.
- Tanah Lot- It means “Land Sea”. It is also known as Pura Tanah Lot. It is one of the most popular Temple on the island.
- Uluwatu Temple- Also known as Pura Luhur Uluwatu. This temple has beautiful architecture. This temple is also known as the middle location between heaven and earth.
8. What else you can do in Mount Batur?
Mount Batur Hot Spring
- This place is not only popular for Mount Batur trekking but also popular for its a beautiful lake. There are a number of hot spring activities going on in the beautiful hot water.
- Its a place where you should visit in the morning to enjoy the beauty of the lake.
Driving Around Lake Batur by Boat
- This is one of the interesting things you can do to enjoy the beauty with Boat.
- Just hire a boat and go for it. It will give you a chance to see the beauty of hills, Kintamani.
- Kintamani Highlands attracts travellers with its beautiful sights.
- These lands are located on the north side of Bali.
- You can get an amazing experience of feeling the beauty of the lands with a Cycle.
- Kintamani is a religious place near Mt. Batur.
- It is popular for its beautiful Temples. Ulun Danu Batur Temple, Besakih Temple, and Penulisan Temple are some of the popular temples of Kintamani.
Mount Batur Trekking will give you a beautiful opportunity to see the beauty of Bali Island. You should go for it.
Book your package for this great adventure from BaliChalo.com
Also, know about best honymoon destination in Bali
Ans. 1) Mount Batur is an active volcano mountain. So, yes. You need a guide for your safe hiking. Otherwise, if you are hiking with other people(About 200 per day) then you may not need any guide.
Ans. 2) Hiking Mount Batur will take two hours and the height is about 1717 meters. So, it will be a little bit hard for a normal person. If you are an athlete or a sporty person then it will be so easy.
Ans. 3) Yes! Because of the beauty of the mountain and the sunrise will give you an amazing experience of a beautiful world.
Ans. 4) Mount Batur trekking height is about 1717 meters. So, it will take About 2 hours to hike.
Ans. 5) The cost of climbing Mount Batur with a guide is about 400,000 IDR which is 2095 Indian Rupee.